6 August 2010

Loch Linnie 05/08/10


I arrived at Camusnagaul Ferry Landing over the loch from Fort Billy about midday.

I set up and had both rods out in about 15mins, pulleys baited with mackie. The weather was a lot kinder to me this time as there was little wind and only a couple of small showers.

Fishing was frustrating for me all day. Early doors a lot of big bites but nothing taking the hooks. Landed a nice 1lb and a bit doggie after about an hour and the blank was off at least. The bites tailed off and around 4ish Raurie and Ross from the WSF Forum arrived. They were into fish straight away and over the next three to four hours gave me a lesson in landing fish . And thanks for the pointers and launce lads.

I'm fairly sure I had a pretty decent thornie hooked just before I finished up but got snagged and lost it

We all left around 7 p.m. with me heading home and them setting off for a night sesh and another mark.

Oh aye and the midgies were pretty bad in patches but the old Skin So Soft worked a treat.

Even though it was a frustrating day and I ended up with only two doggies I really like thst mark and will be back to get that thornie.

No comments:

Post a Comment